Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dreamy, dreamy

I know, I know- The runway shows are always a season ahead. And I, too, love to look forward to the nubby scarves and ankle boots of autumns to come, but not when it's 83 degrees outside. There's something about admiring spring lines in the spring that makes me much happier. It also seems to make a bit more sense, non? So who better to start off my list of this season's lovables than the star of urban chic, Isabel Marant. This collection is, as all her collections are, a seamless dream come true. Floating lacy tops, short-short-short shorts, and silky slip-style dresses (with a little something extra) are all pretty much...well, perfect- without being too soft. My favorite places to indulge in these delicacies? On the west coast it's Nida in Hayes Valley, and in my neck of the woods (Brooklyn) it's all about Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment